DraftKings NBA Lineup Advice: Wednesday (2/8)
Big Wednesday brings us a 12-game schedule to work with. This slate is shaping up to be full of fantasy goodness, as there are plenty of games with fantasy-friendly matchups. Let’s take a look at a tournament lineup for DraftKings.
Darren Collison (SAC): $5,300 vs. BOS
DeMarcus Cousins has been suspended for a game, and with Rudy Gay out as well, a lot of offensive responsibility will be missing. This should mean a big boost for Collison, who draws a strong matchup at home against Isaiah Thomas and the Celtics.
- John Wall (WAS): $10,700 @ BKN
- Isaiah Thomas (BOS): $10,100 @ SAC
- Kyle Lowry (TOR): $8,200 @ MIN
- Kyrie Irving (CLE): $7,700 @ IND
- Mike Conley (MEM): $7,500 vs. PHO
- Tyler Johnson (MIA): $5,300 @ MIL
Jamal Murray (DEN): $4,000 @ ATL
If Emmanuel Mudiay misses another game, Murray would be a viable source of salary relief in a good matchup. He has scored at least 22 DKP in six straight games, which is close to six times his salary, acceptable given the savings he provides.
Kevin Durant (GS): $9,700 vs. CHI
Durant is coming off a 34.8 DKP outing in which he scored just 10 actual points, which has resulted in a $400 drop in salary. I fully expect him to bounce back in a big way, and at a discount, he’s worth pouncing on tonight in a plus matchup.
- LeBron James (CLE): $10,600 @ IND
- Paul George (IND): $7,800 vs. CLE
- Carmelo Anthony (NY): $7,300 vs. LAC
- Matt Barnes (SAC): $5,800 vs. BOS
- Shabazz Muhammad (MIN): $4,300 vs. TOR
Blake Griffin (LAC): $9,300 @ NY
Griffin is coming off a 62 DKP game against the Raptors on Monday, and he’s in a good position to keep things rolling again tonight in New York. With Chris Paul on the shelf, he will continue to be the primary offensive threat for the Clippers.
- Kevin Love (CLE): $8,500 @ IND
- Draymond Green (GS): $7,800 vs. CHI
- LaMarcus Aldridge (SA): $7,100 @ PHI
- Zach Randolph (MEM): $5,700 vs. PHO
- David Lee (SA): $5,500 @ PHI
- James Johnson (MIA): $5,200 @ MIL
Willie Cauley-Stein (SAC): $3,500 vs. CHI
I already noted the absence of DeMarcus Cousins affecting the Kings tonight, and I think Cauley-Stein will be another player that benefits. There’s a chance some others help to fill the void inside, but at this low of a price, Cauley-Stein is worth taking a risk on in tournaments.
- Anthony Davis (NO): $9,900 vs. UTA
- Karl-Anthony Towns (MIN): $9,800 vs. TOR
- Nikola Jokic (DEN): $8,700 @ ATL
- Andre Drummond (DET): $8,600 vs. LAL
- Marc Gasol (MEM): $7,600 vs. PHO
- Kosta Koufos (SAC): $3,600 vs. CHI
Michael Carter-Williams (CHI): $4,600 @ SAC
Carter-Williams has helped to fill the void left by Jimmy Butler, as he’s scored at least 41 DKP in two straight. Unfortunately, this game starts late, so be sure to keep an eye on Butler’s status throughout the day, as Carter-Williams could be in line for more run again this evening.
Gordon Hayward (UTA): $7,600 @ NO
Hayward has thrived in the month of February, scoring at least 46 DKP in three straight games. He’s in a good spot to keep things rolling tonight on the road in New Orleans, and I think he could fly under the radar a bit. This makes him a strong play across all formats tonight.
Tim Hardaway Jr. (ATL): $5,700 vs. DEN
This is a very good matchup for Hardaway, who is in position to bounce back after a tough game against Utah. He’s played very well since entering the starting lineup for Atlanta, and I love his upside tonight at home against the Nuggets.
PG – Darren Collison (SAC): $5,300 vs. BOS
SG – Jamal Murray (DEN): $4,000 @ ATL
SF – Kevin Durant (GS): $9,700 vs. CHI
PF – Blake Griffin (LAC): $9,300 @ NY
C – Willie Cauley-Stein (SAC): $3,500 vs. BOS
G – Michael Carter-Williams (CHI): $4,600 @ SAC
F – Gordon Hayward (UTA): $7,600 @ NO
UTIL – Tim Hardaway Jr. (ATL): $5,700 vs. DEN