Advice to Nail Your Fantasy Football Draft (2019)
Beyond our fantasy football content, be sure to check out our award-winning slate of Fantasy Football Tools as you prepare for your draft this season. From our free mock Draft Simulator – which allows you to mock draft against realistic opponents – to our Draft Assistant – which optimizes your picks with expert advice – we’ve got you covered this fantasy football draft season.
The next few weekends will make up a large majority of fantasy football drafts. Family, friends, and most of all competitors will gather in-person or virtually via a computer to pick their team. There will be auction drafts, snake drafts, drafts with and without kickers, two quarterbacks, superflexes, and more!
It’s fair to say that these are among the most important weekends of the year. You need to ace your fantasy football draft, but before you can do that you need to ace your fantasy football draft preparation. Luckily for you, we’ve got you covered.
When it comes to your draft, it’s of course important to practice, practice, practice. But how can you practice fantasy football? Glad you asked. Our FREE mock draft simulator allows you to complete a full mock draft in five minutes or less. Our logic results in different draft scenarios each and every draft, and we even provide feedback so you can see how you’re doing as you prepare for the big day.
Beyond our draft simulator, we have tons of content to help you as you prepare for your fantasy football draft.
Your Fantasy Football League & Team
- How to Hold the Perfect Draft Party
- How to Find the Perfect League for You
- How to Incentivize Participation in Your Fantasy League
- 5 Rule Changes Designed To Improve Your League
- What to Do When You Can’t Make Your Draft
- Getting Settled is as a New Fantasy Team Owner
- Top 10 Fantasy Football Team Names
- Best Last Place Punishments for Fantasy Football
You also need to make sure to get some hardware for your league. Nothing makes a league more engaging — OK, money works pretty well, too — than a massive fantasy football trophy, championship belt, or ring that winners can show off all year long. If you really want to go all out, you can snag a loser’s trophy as well.
Once you are settled into your league and team, it’s time to get into the fantasy football strategy.
Fantasy Football Draft Strategy
- Streaming QB Strategy
- When is it Okay to Reach on Draft Day?
- How to Value Pass Catchers in Different Scoring Formats
- General Strategies for Deep Leagues
- Building the Perfect Bench
- What to Take and What to Ignore from the Preseason
- Is Handcuffing a Sound RB Draft Strategy?
- How to Approach Running Back-by-Committees
- Putting the Right Amount of Stock into Coaching Changes
- How to Properly Value Players on New Teams
- Early Pick Draft Slot Strategy
- Middle Pick Draft Slot Strategy
- Late Pick Draft Slot Strategy
- RB Heavy Fantasy Football Draft Strategy
- Fantasy Football Cheat Code: Don’t Draft a Kicker
- When to Target QBs in Superflex & 2QB Fantasy Football Leagues
- 15 Fantasy Football Draft Mistakes to Avoid
- What is ADP + Using it to Win Your Fantasy Football League
- What are Tiers + Using it to Win Your Fantasy Football League
- 10 Tips to Win Your Fantasy Football League
- Bobby Sylvester’s Top 10 Fantasy Football Sleepers
- Mike Tagliere’s Top 10 Fantasy Football Sleepers
Finally, fire up our Fantasy Football Draft Kit to gain access to all the tools you need to dominate your fantasy football draft — including downloadable cheat sheets, top sleepers, and more — and let our Draft Wizard help you navigate your draft with the assistance of 100+ fantasy football experts.