Mike Tagliere’s 2019 Updated Fantasy Football Rankings
We’ve finally made it past the preseason games and the cuts, though there are a few questions that have still been unanswered. Like will Ezekiel Elliott be on the field for Week 1? Will Melvin Gordon report to the Chargers, or will he be traded? There are still some fantasy enthusiasts who’ve yet to draft, so we thought it’d be good to give you one last set of rankings to use this week. They account for the situations mentioned above, and these rankings will continue to be adjusted as things happen this week. If you have any question about a move that happens, just check back on this page. Now, if you were away this weekend, let’s recap some of the things you missed.
- LeSean McCoy was cut from the Bills, but was immediately signed with the Chiefs, presenting a real problem for Damien Williams’ job security.
- Carlos Hyde was traded to the Texans, which could be the best-case scenario for Duke Johnson, though Hyde is going to get some work on early downs.
- Kenny Stills was traded to the Texans, though he could be depth on an oft-injured receiving corps.
- Ezekiel Elliott and the Cowboys are getting closer and some expect a deal to get done, though nothing concrete.
- The Chargers told Melvin Gordon they will cut off contract talks when the season starts, meaning he’d have to play under his option, or be traded.
ADP – Average Draft Position