Mike Tagliere’s Week 3 Fantasy Football Rankings (Sunday Update)
After what was a devastating week with quarterback injuries, there are a few more notable non-quarterback injuries that could affect your starting lineup. If you’ve been busy this week and missed out on some of the news, let’s do a quick recap.
- Cam Newton is out, Kyle Allen is starting for the Panthers.
- Damien Williams is out, LeSean McCoy is likely to start for the Chiefs, though even he is a game-time decision.
- DeSean Jackson is out, while Alshon Jeffery is considered unlikely to play.
- Devin Singletary is out, Frank Gore will start for the Bills.
- Marlon Mack is questionable.
- Michael Gallup is out, Devin Smith will start in his place.
- Daniel Jones is starting for the Giants after they benched Eli Manning.
- Drew Brees is out at least six weeks. Teddy Bridgewater is expected to start, though Taysom Hill will likely get snaps as well.
- Ben Roethlisberger is out of the year, Mason Rudolph will take his place.
As we did last year, I’ll be hosting a live Q&A on our YouTube channel from 11-12 am EST, talking about the effect of these injuries, as well as answering some of your sit/start and trade questions. Make sure to subscribe to the YouTube channel in order to get notifications when we go live.
If you’re like me and want to hear the reasoning behind where a player is ranked, I’ve got you covered. The Primer, which has a paragraph from every player from every game, is out for you to read right here.