Last-Minute Fantasy Football Advice (Week 15)
You know that we have you covered with our weekly expert consensus rankings. However, as you gear up for the main slate of fantasy football, make sure you’ve reviewed all of our Week 15 content and tools to ensure your team has its best chance to win.
- Weekly Primer
- Quick Grades
- Start/Sit Suggestions
- Toughest Start/Sit Decisions
- Quarterback Tiers & Rankings
- Fantasy Football Rankings From the Most Accurate Experts
Player Outlook & Analysis
- FanDuel GPP Lineup Advice
- DraftKings GPP Lineup Advice
- FanDuel Cash Game Lineup Advice
- DraftKings Cash Game Lineup Advice
- FanDuel Projected Ownership Rates
- DraftKings Projected Ownership Rates
- DFS Lineup Optimizer
Don’t forget about all of the useful tools My Playbook offers:
- Who Should I Start Tool
- Start/Sit Assistant
- Top Available Players in Your Fantasy Football League
- Waiver Wire Assistant
- Analyze your Fantasy Football League
And make sure to check in to our Sunday morning LiveStream where our very own Mike Tagliere (@MikeTagliereNFL) will discuss all the latest injury news and then take your questions live from 11-12 am EST. Click here to be taken to our YouTube page where you can get notifications when we go live, or check out the LiveStream below.
Finally, be sure to follow along for all the action throughout the day and every week using our Game Day tool.