Last-Minute Fantasy Football Advice (Week 2)
We’re here for three straight hours leading up to kickoff with live coverage.
Sunday Morning Chats
Make sure to check in to our Sunday morning Chats & LiveStreams.
Dan Harris gets things kicked off at 10 am EST with his Instagram takeover. You can follow along here.
Mike Tagliere will discuss all the latest injury news and then take your questions live from 11-12 am EST.
And we’re not stopping at noon EST this year, as Kyle Yates will be taking you up to the 1 pm EST kickoffs with more live Q&A. Click here to be taken to our YouTube page where you can subscribe to get notifications when we go live or check out the LiveStreams below.
And be sure to catch our recap of all the action with our live recap show Sunday night featuring Mike Tagliere and Dan Harris.
And you know we have you covered with our weekly expert consensus rankings. However, as you gear up for the main slate of fantasy football, make sure you’ve reviewed all of our Week 1 content and tools to ensure your team has its best chance to win.
- Weekly Primer
- Fantasy Projections
- Quick Grades
- Start/Sit Suggestions
- Sleeper Starts & Busts
- Toughest Start/Sit Decisions
- Fantasy Football Rankings From the Most Accurate Experts
- Consensus Rest of Season Rankings
- By The Numbers
- Bold Predictions
- QB1 Predictions
- 30 Interesting Facts
- Trade Value Chart
- Players to Target in Trade this Week
- FanDuel GPP Lineup Advice
- DraftKings GPP Lineup Advice
- FanDuel Cash Game Lineup Advice
- DraftKings Cash Game Lineup Advice
- Top FanDuel Upside Plays
- Top DraftKings NFL DFS Plays of the Week
- DFS Lineup Optimizer
- DraftKings Ownership Projections
- FanDuel Ownership Projections
Don’t forget about all of the useful tools My Playbook offers:
- Who Should I Start Tool
- Start/Sit Assistant
- Top Available Players in Your Fantasy Football League
- Waiver Wire Assistant
- Analyze your Fantasy Football League
Finally, be sure to follow along for all the action throughout the day and every week using our Game Day tool.