Week 2 Bold Predictions (2020 Fantasy Football)
Week 2 of the 2020 NFL season is here and I am back again for some Bold Predictions. Check out the results from my Week 1 predictions here.
My goal is to continue to provide great fantasy options for the week of players with chances to make bigger splashes than their projections predict.
Plugging these players into your lineups could be the difference between a triumphant victory or a tough defeat.
Bold Predictions for Week 2
1. Miles Sanders comes back from injury and puts up 18+ touches for 100+ total yards and a touchdown against the LA Rams.
2. CeeDee Lamb tops 100+ receiving yards and a score against the Atlanta Falcons, finishes as the Cowboys WR1 for the week.
3. Saquon Barkley bounces back against the Chicago Bears after a subpar Week 1 and ends Week 2 as THE RB1.
4. In the same game as Saquon, Allen Robinson finishes as a top-5 WR for the week.
5. Washington Football Team’s rookie RB Antonio Gibson handles the majority of the running back duties against the Arizona Cardinals and scores his first career touchdown from 75+ scrimmage yards.
6. Marquise Brown explodes for two touchdowns and 120+ yards for the Baltimore Ravens battle against the Houston Texans.
8. Gardner Minshew throws for another three touchdowns, no turnover game, keeps Jacksonville close but ultimately falls short against the Tennessee Titans.
9. Parris Campbell catches 10 passes for 100 yards and a score, continues his second-year breakout campaign against the Minnesota Vikings.
My hopes for each bold prediction are to serve as a guideline for managers to target certain players and plug them into your starting lineups with confidence that the result will equate to a Week 2 victory.
Understanding potential breakout candidates each week can help better prepare fantasy managers to build a starting lineup that gives you the best chance to succeed because, at the end of the day, all fantasy GMs want is another win on the path to a league championship.
Whether you’re new to fantasy football or a seasoned pro, our Fantasy Football 101: Strategy Tips & Advice page is for you. You can get started with How to Manage Early-Season Injury Problems or head to more advanced strategy – like How to Effectively Assess the Quality of Your Team – to learn more.