NBA DFS Primer: Monday (10/25) PREMIUM
We’ve been getting used to this new format just like you, and it feels like it’s more beneficial than anything we’ve done before. These different sections help you break down players by the different types of DFS styles, and they can help any fantasy manager out there. The first few slates I’ve covered have been small, but we have a full one to look forward to here! With that in mind, let’s get into it!
After doing some smaller slates last week, we have nine games making up this Monday’s card. That’s the perfect amount for DFS purposes, and it should lead to some fun lineup building. What’s also fascinating is the fact that we have numerous five-figure players to pick from. We even have some that should be north of $10K that have dipped, and some of those guys will find their way into some write-ups.
Schedule and Odds
- MIL at IND (MIL -3) O/U: 229.5
- BOS at CHA (BOS -2) O/U: 220
- DET at ATL (ATL -11) O/U: 213.5
- ORL at MIA (MIA -14) O/U: 215
- WAS at BKN (BKN -8.5) O/U: 230
- CHI at TOR (CHI -2.5) O/U: 212
- NOR at MIN (MIN -5.5) O/U: 225
- CLE at DEN (DEN -10.5) O/U: 220
- POR at LAC (LAC -3) O/U: 235
- Kyrie Irving (OUT)
- Caris LeVert (OUT)
- Kyle Lowry (Questionable)
- Darius Garland (Questionable)
- Bradley Beal (Questionable)
- Jaylen Brown (Questionable)
- Zion Williamson (OUT)
- Pascal Siakam (OUT)
- Brook Lopez (OUT)
Nikola Jokic (C – DEN): $11,000 DraftKings, $11,100 FanDuel
Jokic earned himself an MVP for the first time in Nuggets history last year, and he looks well on his way to more votes this season. He dropped 70 DraftKings in his most recent outing, and he has his average north of 60 DK points yet again. That looks even better here, with Cleveland ranked 24th in defensive efficiency ratings this season.