NBA DFS Primer: Monday (11/15) PREMIUM
Sunday’s slate was a lot of fun, and we’re in for another big one here. There are 11 games making up this Monday card and a lot of fascinating matchups on the docket. The injuries aren’t too terrible either, and it has me ready to get into these recommendations!
One thing that’s truly evident is that the oddsmakers are adapting to the new NBA. There are a lot fewer foul calls this season, and it’s leading to some lower scores and minuscule totals. We have a total below 200 on this slate, and I can’t remember the last time I saw that! There will be a point where there’s an over adjustment, and we’re getting very close to that here. With that in mind, let’s kick things off with the schedule and odds!
Schedule and Odds
- BOS at CLE (BOS -2.5) O/U: 199
- SAC at DET (SAC -4.5) O/U: 212.5
- NOP at WAS (WAS -2.5) O/U: 212.5
- ORL at ATL (ATL -10) O/U: 213.5
- IND at NYK (NYK -2.5) O/U: 215.5
- DEN at DAL (DAL -4.5) O/U: 209.5
- PHX at MIN (PHX -3.5) O/U: 222
- MIA at OKC (MIA -9) O/U: 210.5
- HOU at MEM (MEM -11) O/U: 221
- TOR at POR (POR -1.5) O/U: 214.5
- CHI at LAL (LAL -1.5) O/U: 218