NBA DFS Primer: Monday (11/22) PREMIUM
Man, that Sunday NFL card was killer for yours truly. I faced Jonathan Taylor in seven leagues! That’s nearly half of the leagues I’m in, and it has me ready to grind NBA DFS this week. Our NBA picks did pretty well last week, but the injuries keep storming in. The good news is that we don’t have a ton here, so let’s go ahead and get into it!
After an ugly three-game slate on Sunday, we’re back to 10 games here. You should expect to see a lot of games this week on different days because Thursday is Thanksgiving. That happens to be an off day for the NBA, and it makes for a packed schedule for the rest of the week.
Schedule and Odds
- BKN at CLE (BKN -7.5) O/U: 207.5
- CHA at WAS (WAS -3.5) O/U: 215
- OKC at ATL (ATL -11) O/U: 212
- HOU at BOS (BOS -12) O/U: 211.5
- MIN at NOP (MIN -2) O/U: 213.5
- IND at CHI (CHI -3.5) O/U: 208.5
- ORL at MIL (MIL -12.5) O/U: 216.5
- PHX at SAS (PHX -6) O/U: 218.5
- MEM at UTA (UTA -10) O/U: 221.5
- PHI at SAC (SAC -2.5) O/U: 216.5