NBA DFS Primer: Tuesday (11/30) PREMIUM
I love the grind of NBA DFS. It takes a lot of work to zone in on every slate and keep track of all the news, but the work usually pays off. That’s what I love about this gig, and it’s fun to write about these guys and help make you some money.
After a large slate on Monday, we’re down to just five games here. We happen to have some fantastic matchups, though, with the Golden State-Phoenix fixture being one of the highlights of the season. That should be a wonderful game to watch, and there will undoubtedly be some recommendations in that bloodbath. With that in mind, let’s get into it!
Schedule and Odds
- NYK at BKN (BKN -6.5) O/U: 218
- MEM at TOR (TOR -4.5) O/U: 219.5
- GSW at PHX (PHX -2) O/U: 220
- DET at POR (POR -10) O/U: 216.5
- LAL at SAC (LAL -4) O/U: 217
- LeBron James (abs) Questionable
- Ja Morant (knee) OUT
- Kyrie Irving (Personal) OUT
- Derrick Rose (ankle) Questionable
- RJ Barrett (illness) Questionable
- Gary Trent Jr (calf) Questionable
- Klay Thompson (Achilles) OUT
- OG Anunoby (hip) OUT
- Harrison Barnes (foot) Questionable
- Norman Powell (quad) OUT
- Richaun Holmes (eye) Questionable
Stephen Curry (PG – GSW): $11,400 DraftKings, $10,800 FanDuel
This is arguably the game of the season, and you better believe The Greatest Showman will put on a production for the fans here. The MVP frontrunner has scored at least 35 DraftKings points in all but one game this season, leading the NBA with 53 fantasy points per game. Just pay the salary and build your lineup from there!