Last-Minute Fantasy Football Advice for Week 13 (2021)
We’re here for three straight hours leading up to kickoff with live coverage.
Sunday Morning Chats
Make sure to check in to our Sunday morning Chats & LiveStreams.
10 AM EST
- Dan Harris gets things kicked off at 10 am EST with his Instagram takeover. You can follow along here.
11 AM EST
- Joe Pisapia will discuss all the latest injury news and then take your questions live from 11-12 am EST. Click here to be taken to our YouTube page.
- Tera Roberts will be doing a livestream on TikTok from 11-12 am EST.
- And we’re not stopping at noon EST, as Kyle Yates will be taking you up to the 1 pm EST kickoffs with more live Q&A. Click here to be taken to our YouTube page where you can subscribe to get notifications when we go live or check out the LiveStreams below.
And be sure to catch our recap of all the action with our live recap show Sunday night featuring Dan Harris and Pat Fitzmaurice.
And you know we have you covered with our weekly expert consensus rankings and Who Should I Start Tool. However, as you gear up for the main slate of fantasy football, make sure you’ve reviewed all of our content and tools to ensure your team has its best chance to win.
- Weekly Primer
- Weekly Grades for All Players
- Start/Sit Suggestions
- Staff Consensus Rankings
- Toughest Start/Sit Decisions
- Fantasy Football Rankings From the Most Accurate Experts
- Yates’s Cheat Sheet
- DFS Lineup Optimizer
- DFS Digest
- GPP Lineup Advice
- Cash Game Lineup Advice
- DFS Value Plays
- DFS Stacking Advice
- Sunday Night Football Showdown Primer
Don’t forget about all of the useful tools My Playbook offers:
- Who Should I Start Tool
- Start/Sit Assistant
- Top Available Players in Your Fantasy Football League
- Waiver Wire Assistant
- Analyze your Fantasy Football League
Finally, be sure to follow along with all the action throughout the day and every week using our Game Day tool.