NBA DFS Primer: Wednesday (12/1) PREMIUM
Tuesday’s slate was marvelous! The two highlight games lived up to expectations, and it makes you realize just how special basketball can be! It was also a profitable DFS day for us, capitalizing on the Damian Lillard and LeBron James news. Late scratches are things we can’t predict the night before, and that needs to be considered when reading these articles published 10 hours before the slate even begins.
After a small five-game slate on Tuesday, we’re back to a full nine-game card here. We’ve had a lot of those recently, and that’s a regular thing for a Wednesday slate. There’s a lot to discuss, though, so let’s kick things off with the schedule!
Schedule and Odds
- ATL at IND (IND -1.5) O/U: 218
- DEN at ORL (DEN -10) O/U: 207.5
- MIN at WAS (WAS -3.5) O/U: 216
- PHI at BOS (BOS -2) O/U: 211.5
- CLE at MIA (MIA -8.5) O/U: 204
- DAL at NOP (DAL -3.5) O/U: 213
- CHA at MIL (MIL -9) O/U: 229
- HOU at OKC (OKC -3) O/U: 213
- SAC at LAC (LAC -7.5) O/U: 215.5