FantasyPros Baseball Podcast: Leading Off, Tuesday, May 24 (2022)
Welcome to another episode of the FantasyPros Baseball Podcast.
We are LIVE each and every weekday during the 2022 MLB Season! Get the tips needed to win your league from a trusted network of 100+ experts and correspondents. Find out who’s hot on the waiver wire, who you can drop, and which pitchers to start while receiving analysis of the latest news from around the diamond.
Leading Off is brought to you by BetMGM, one of the leaders in US sports betting with the most extensive markets you’ll find anywhere. Sign up now using promo code LEADINGOFF, Bet $10 and Win $200 when you bet on any game, regardless of the outcome!
On today’s show, Joe and Chris discuss:
- MLW: Freddy Peralta (shoulder) heading to 15-day IL Manager Craig Counsell told media that Peralta would miss a “significant” amount of time with his right shoulder injury.
- COL: Kris Bryant (back) to be re-evaluated Tuesday
- MLW: Hunter Renfroe removed with sore hamstring
- SDP: Fernando Tatis Jr. underwent imaging on his fractured left wrist on Monday. If they come back clean, he could begin swinging immediately and allow the Padres to set a timetable for his return.
- STL: Paul Goldschmidt riding a 15-game hitting streak
Home Run Calls of the Night
If you want to dive deeper into fantasy baseball, be sure to check out our award-winning slate of Fantasy Baseball Tools as you navigate your season. From our Lineup Assistant – which provides your optimal lineup, based on accurate consensus projections – to our Waiver Wire Assistant – that allows you to quickly see which available players will improve your team, and by how much – we’ve got you covered this fantasy baseball season.