20 Players to Avoid at ADP From The Most Accurate Fantasy Football Experts (2022)
It’s important to know who to target and who to pass on when it comes to your fantasy football draft. To get a better sense of players to avoid and others to reach for, use our Expert Consensus Rankings (ECR) and compare them to a player’s average draft position (ADP). Players that are going higher in ADP versus ECR are likely those that you want to reconsider at their current cost. On the flipside, players that experts are higher on versus ADP are those that could be worth reaching for, or at least targeting at their current ADP.
Here’s a look at players the experts are avoiding at their current ADP.
20 Players to Avoid From The Most Accurate NFL Experts
|RK||TIERS||PLAYER NAME||TEAM||POS||BYE WEEK||ECR VS. ADP|
|51||6||Patrick Mahomes II||KC||QB3||8||-16|
FantasyPros Staff Rankings
- Derek Brown’s Rankings
- Andrew Erickson’s Rankings
- Matthew Freedman’s Rankings
- Pat Fitzmaurice’s Rankings
- Joe Pisapia’s Rankings
- Staff Consensus Rankings
- Staff Consensus Superflex Rankings
Expert Consensus Rankings
- Fantasy Football Redraft Rankings and Tiers: Overall | QB | RB | WR | TE | DST | K | Superflex | IDP
Fantasy Football Player Profiles
Fantasy Football Projections
FantasyPros Consensus Average Draft Position (ADP)
Fantasy Football Draft Tools
- Fantasy Football Mock Draft Simulator
- Fantasy Football Draft Analyzer
- Cheat Sheet Creator
- Salary Cap Calculator
- Who Should I Draft?
Fantasy Football Draft Research
- Quarterback By Committee Finder (QBBC)
- Strength of Schedule (SOS)
- Fantasy Football Depth Charts
- Matchup Calendar
- Fantasy Football Running Back Handcuffs
- Bye Week Cheat Sheet
If you want to dive deeper into fantasy football, be sure to check out our award-winning slate of Fantasy Football Tools as you navigate your season. From our Start/Sit Assistant – which provides your optimal lineup based on accurate consensus projections – to our Waiver Wire Assistant – which allows you to quickly see which available players will improve your team and by how much – we’ve got you covered this fantasy football season.