FantasyPros Baseball Podcast: Leading Off, Wednesday, September 14 (2022)
Welcome to another episode of the FantasyPros Baseball Podcast.
We are LIVE each and every weekday during the 2022 MLB Season! Get the tips needed to win your league from a trusted network of 100+ experts and correspondents. Find out who’s hot on the waiver wire, who you can drop, and which pitchers to start while receiving analysis of the latest news from around the diamond.
Leading Off is brought to you by BetMGM, one of the leaders in US sports betting with the most extensive markets you’ll find anywhere. Sign up now using promo code LEADINGOFF and get a Risk-Free Bet of up to $1,000!
On today’s show, Welsh and Kelly discuss:
- Jacob deGrom took the loss as he was outdueled by Adrian Sampson of the Cubs to lose 3-1.
- Mets were -400 favorites going into the game.
- deGrom struck out 10 proving, once again, you don’t bet the under.
- Aaron Judge went 3-for-4 and clobbered a pair of solo home runs on Tuesday night, powering the Yankees to a 7-6 victory over the Red Sox in 10 innings. His total is up to 57 and he has 26 HR in his last 51 games.
- Joe Ryan delivered a dominant performance in Tuesday night’s victory over the Royals, allowing just two walks over seven shutout innings. He was pulled after the seventh inning and 106 pitches even with the no hitter.
Home Run Calls of the Night
If you want to dive deeper into fantasy baseball, be sure to check out our award-winning slate of Fantasy Baseball Tools as you navigate your season. From our Lineup Assistant – which provides your optimal lineup, based on accurate consensus projections – to our Waiver Wire Assistant – that allows you to quickly see which available players will improve your team, and by how much – we’ve got you covered this fantasy baseball season.