Last-Minute Fantasy Football Advice for Week 4 (2022)
We’re here for three straight hours leading up to kickoff with live coverage to get you ready for NFL Sunday and help you dominate your fantasy football league.
Sunday Morning Chats
Make sure to check in to our Sunday morning Chats & LiveStreams.
10 AM EST
- Tera Roberts gets things kicked off at 10 am EST with an Instagram takeover. You can follow along here.
11 AM EST
- Andrew Erickson and Joe Pisapia will discuss all the latest injury news and then take your questions live from 10:30 – noon EST. Click here to be taken to our YouTube page.
- Pat Fitzmaurice will be taking over our Twitter account for the hour for your Q&A. You can follow along here.
- Tera Roberts is back and will be doing a livestream on TikTok from 12-1 pm EST.
And be sure to catch our recap of all the action with our live recap show Sunday night featuring Ryan Wormeli and Matthew Freedman.
And you know we have you covered with our weekly expert consensus rankings and Who Should I Start Tool. However, as you gear up for the main slate of fantasy football, make sure you’ve reviewed all of our content and tools to ensure your team has its best chance to win.
- Pat Fitzmaurice’s Weekly Rankings
- Matthew Freedman’s Weekly Rankings
- Andrew Erickson’s Weekly Rankings
- Derek Brown’s Weekly Rankings
- Joe Pisapia’s Weekly Rankings
Individiual Advice for Your League using My Playbook
- Who Should I Start Tool
- Start/Sit Assistant
- Top Available Players in Your Fantasy Football League
- Waiver Wire Assistant
- Analyze your Fantasy Football League
- Weekly Primer
- Weekly Grades for All Players
- Freedman’s Favorites
- Erickson’s Usage Report
- Fitz’s Rankings, Tiers & Start/Sit Advice
- Start/Sit Advice from the Experts
- WR vs. CB Matchups & Advice
- OL/DL Matchups
- NFL Pace & Efficiency Preview
- Air Yards Analysis
Finally, be sure to follow along with all the action throughout the day and every week using our Game Day tool.