NBA DraftKings & FanDuel DFS Primer: Monday (1/23) PREMIUM
This weekend was wild. Saturday night was one of the most exciting sporting nights I’ve ever seen. We had MMA, Australian Open, Rugby 7s, NFL Playoffs, and of course, NBA all at the same time on Saturday night! That’s a sports fans’ dream, and it’ll be nice to focus solely on NBA to start the week. This Monday card has some great spots too, and I really enjoyed picking players. With that in mind, let’s get started with the schedule and odds!
View the best player prop bets for tonight’s slate with our NBA Prop Bet Cheat Sheet >>
Schedule and Odds
- MIL at DET (MIL -11) O/U: 228.5
- BOS at ORL (BOS -7.5) O/U: 229.5
- ATL at CHI (CHI -1) O/U: 238.5
- MIN at HOU (MIN -6.5) O/U: 240
- CHA at UTA (UTA -8) O/U: 235
- SAS at POR (POR -9) O/U: 240
- MEM at SAC (MEM -1.5) O/U: 243.5
Check out our consensus game odds as well as the odds from each sportsbook at BettingPros >>
- Giannis Antetokounmpo (knee) Questionable
- Khris Middleton (knee) OUT
- Cade Cunningham (shin) OUT
- Jayson Tatum (wrist) Questionable
- Robert Williams (knee) Questionable
- Marcus Smart (ankle) Questionable
- Bogdan Bogdanovic (knee) Questionable
- Lonzo Ball (knee) Questionable
- Karl-Anthony Towns (calf) OUT
- Rudy Gobert (groin) Questionable
- Kevin Porter Jr.(foot) Questionable
- Jabari Smith (ankle) Questionable
- Kelly Oubre Jr.(hand) OUT
- LaMelo Ball (ankle) Questionable
- Kelly Olynyk (ankle) OUT
- Devin Vassell (knee) OUT
Damian Lillard (PG – POR): $10,100 DraftKings, $10,200 FanDuel
At times, Lillard looks like the best player in the NBA, and he’s amid one of those fantastic stretches right now. The All-Star has scored at least 57 DraftKings points in five straight games, averaging over 60 fantasy points per game in that span. That would make him a worthy play against anyone, but he’s tough to fade against a Spurs team that sits last in both points allowed and defensive efficiency. In their last matchup, Dame dropped another 60-piece!
Access the full article plus our best features and tools.
Go Premium for as low as $3.99/mo!
- All Premium Content
- Access for NFL/MLB/NBA
- Draft Tools (Draft Wizard)
- Premium Mobile App Features
- In-Season Tools (My Playbook)
- ...and more!