NFL Conference Championship Underdog Fantasy Player Prop Bet Picks (2023)
Continuing in Week 21 and throughout the NFL playoffs, I will be providing my top player props from Underdog Fantasy’s Pick’em contest. Use this link to sign up!
From under-or-overs to more-or-less, there’s really no better time to dive into player props with the fantasy football season concluded. Let the game sweats keep coming!
Note that lines may change from the time this is published, in which case I will update the numbers in accordance with what the lines are on the platform, along with any newer props that I think are worthy of targeting.
Let’s get it.
Get 100% Deposit Match up to $100 at Underdog >>
Best NFL Conference Championship Underdog Fantasy Picks
Miles Sanders (RB – PHI): UNDER 54.5 rushing yards, UNDER 67.5 rushing + receiving yards
- The 49ers’ defense has allowed the 2nd-fewest fantasy points per game to RBs, yielding just 57 rushing yards total per game at 3.5 yards per carry since Week 7.
- Coming off games with at least 90 rushing yards, Sanders has disappointed. He has just one game with more than 58 rushing yards following a 90-plus rushing outing.
- For three straight games, Sanders has played 40% of the snaps after never playing fewer than 50% of the snaps from Weeks 1-16.
- Sanders has gone under 6.5 receiving yards in his last five games played.
- He has totaled just three targets over that same time span, running a route on just 30% of dropbacks.
Christian McCaffrey (RB – SF): UNDER 65.5 rushing yards
- Since Week 12, the Eagles’ defense ranks 14th in run defense DVOA, allowing the 6th-fewest rushing yards per game to RBs (76) at 4.3 yards per carry.
- Over the same span, no single RB has rushed for more than 65.5 rushing yards.
- McCaffrey is dealing with a calf injury, which could potentially limit his carry totals in the NFC Championship Game.
- He also has finished under his projected rushing total in three of his last five games played.
- San Francisco seems much more likely to rely on CMC as a receiver rather than a rusher considering the Eagles rank 24th in DVOA vs RBs in the passing game and inside the top 10 in terms of receptions, targets and receiving yards allowed to opposing RBs since Week 12.
Samaje Perine (RB – CIN): OVER 15.5 receiving yards
- The Chiefs have bled fantasy points to RBs in the passing game, allowing the most receptions to the position per game (six) and third-most receiving yards (46.9) this season.
- Perine leads the Bengals backfield in routes run over the last two weeks.
- Perine caught all five of his targets versus Buffalo for 31 receiving yards. Team-high 28% target rate per route run.
- He caught 6 passes for 49 yards the last time he played the Chiefs (Week 13).
Whether you’re new to sports betting or a betting pro, our How To Bet and Sports Betting Strategy and Advice pages are for you. You can get started with our Sports Betting 101 Section – including 10 Sports Betting Tips for Beginners – or head to more advanced sports betting strategies – like Key Numbers When Betting Against the Spread – to learn more.
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Google Podcasts | Stitcher | SoundCloud | iHeartRadio