Business Intelligence / Reporting Developer
Location: United States or Canada (remote)
Salary: TBD (based on experience)
We have data – lots of data – and we need help organizing it and making it easier to store, query, and analyze. FantasyPros is looking for a Business Intelligence Developer to help us combine disparate data sources into a data warehouse optimized for reporting. You’ll develop reports used by both internal users and customers of our websites FantasyPros and BettingPros. If you love sports and working with data this might your dream job.
- Develop an infrastructure for combining data from various parts of the business.
- Build processes to transfer data from multiple sources/services into a data warehouse.
- Maintain a data dictionary and ensure data integrity.
- Gather requirements and build and dashboards and reports.
- Work with backend developers to improve database design and performance.
- Two years of professional work experience.
- Thorough understanding of ETL processes and data warehouse concepts.
- Demonstrated experience building reports using a tool like Business Objects, Tableau, or Crystal Reports.
- Mastery of MySQL as an admin and ability to work with complex queries.
- Practical knowledge of DynamoDB.
- Experience working with git.
- Familiarity with Amazon Web Services.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Interest in predictive modeling or data mining.
- Ability to write code in PHP or Python.
This is a full-time position – no contractors or agencies please.