Location: Anywhere, USA or Canada (remote)
Salary: TBD (based on experience)
- Work with a team of developers to build new fantasy sports tools and applications.
- Collaborate with product managers to turn mockups into pixel perfect markup.
- Optimize performance of existing products and fix bugs.
- Proficiency building web-based apps with reactive frameworks, especially VueJS.
- Proficiency with responsive design techniques.
- Proficiency in semantic markup with HTML 5, including understanding of best practices for accessibility.
- Use of a version control system like git.
- Passionate about playing fantasy sports.
- Practical knowledge of PHP, Java or Python.
- Proficiency in CSS Grid and Flexbox.
- Experience working with AngularJS.
- Understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and the Fetch API.
- Understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as SASS and SCSS.
- Experience with task automation tools, such as webpack and NPM.
- Proficiency in creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components using Atomic Design strategies.
- Understanding of CSS methodologies such as OOCSS, BEM, and SMACSS.
This is a full-time position – no contractors or agencies please.