Social Media Coordinator
Location: Anywhere, USA (remote)
Salary: TBD (based on experience)
FantasyPros is seeking a talented individual to manage the day-to-day activity of our social media platforms. The role will involve coordinating with our Content team to craft social posts in a variety of formats (text, image, video, etc). The ideal candidate should possess creative energy and be well versed in the best practices of existing and emerging social networks.
- Execute a social media marketing plan to engage and grow followers (Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, etc).
- Collaborate with Content team to create dynamic content (images, videos, text) with viral potential.
- Help set the creative direction for unique, insightful and entertaining social content.
- Manage a social media calendar geared around planned posts and events.
- Facilitate conversations with followers and respond to inquiries in a timely manner.
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies, trends and best practices in social media management.
- Ensure the FantasyPros & BettingPros brand identities are upheld to the highest standard across social platforms.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Creative skillset with an engaging personality.
- Excellent writing and communication skills that adhere to proper brand tone.
- Experience with content delivery in a variety of formats (written, images, audio, video).
- In-depth knowledge and passion for social media platforms.
- Strong attention to detail and organization skills.
- Availability on nights/weekends for sporting events & breaking news.
- Passion for sports.
Preferred (but not Required):
- Comfortable appearing on camera in product videos, social clips and other on-screen opportunities.
- Ability to track and analyze social media success metrics.
- Knowledge of sports betting.
Note: This is a full-time position – no contractors or agencies please.