Skip to main content
Cam Akers

Cam Akers rushes for 131 yards and TD in Wild Card win over Seahawks

by Adam Koffler | Rams Correspondent | Sun, Jan 10th 11:57am EST

Cam Akers rushed 28 times for 131 yards and a touchdown and caught 2-of-2 targets for 45 yards in a 30-20 win over the Seahawks in the Wild Card round of the playoffs.

Fantasy Impact:

Akers received 76% of the RB carries with Malcolm Brown receiving the other 24%. Akers has now been a workhorse for the Rams since Week 13, and should continue to shoulder the load in the divisional round of the playoffs, most likely against the Packers should the Saints take care of business at home against the Bears.

Category: Game Recaps | More Cam Akers: News, Rankings, Projections, Stats