With our Perfect Draft Challenge, you can go back in time, draft against our simulated opponents, and try to nail the perfect draft for the 2020 season. Invite your friends and compete on our community leaderboards to see how you stack up. Drafts are free and take just 5-10 minutes. Here’s how to play:
- League settings are: 12-teams, Half-PPR scoring
- Roster settings are: 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 1 FLX, 1 DST and 6 bench spots
- We'll take your roster and calculate what your optimal lineup would have been for weeks 1-16 of the 2020 season (best-ball style).
- Your score is your team's total fantasy points scored over the season.
- Draft as many times as you like, and see if you can make our leaderboard!
We noticed that your username might contain an email address. Your username will be displayed on our Perfect Draft leaderboard.
If you'd like to change your username before drafting, you can do so from your account page.
Think you can beat FantasyPros’ Mike Tagliere and Kyle Yates? Watch them take the challenge!