Fantrax NFL Season-Long Fantasy Football Leagues
Fantasy football season is going to be here before we know it. In fact, many would argue that it has already begun. This is particularly true for those who play in dynasty leagues and best ball formats, both of which are offered using Fantrax’s Commissioner tools.
Do you prefer redraft leagues? Fantrax has these as well, and their offerings have the most customizable settings in the industry. Below is a breakdown of everything the site has to offer to give you the most rewarding experience as a fantasy sports player.
Fantrax: The Home of Fantasy Sports
- Create custom season-long leagues or join an existing one
- Redraft, Dynasty, Best Ball, and Keeper league options
- Free and Premium leagues available
- Most customizable, easy-to-use and feature-rich platform in the industry
- Get paid fast! Winnings are placed into your Fantrax account within 1-3 days of results becoming official
- Ability to withdraw all or any portion of winnings via check or Paypal
- Slow drafts available as well
- Easily invite friends to your league
- Refunds for leagues that don’t fill
Fantrax offers the following services that CBS, ESPN, and Yahoo! do NOT:
- “Easy Click” and “Classic” Lineup Change Methods
- Multi-Team Trades
- College Football & Basketball Commissioner / League Manager
- Customizable Entry Fee and Payout Manager (Fantrax Treasurer)
- Quick and Thorough Customer Email Support
Note: Fantrax offers fantasy leagues for the following sports: NFL, MLB, NHL, NBA, NCAA football and basketball, soccer, golf, Nascar. 95% of users who try Fantrax make it the permanent home of all their fantasy leagues.