NBA DraftKings & FanDuel DFS Primer: Monday (1/30) PREMIUM
That weekend was wonderful. The NFL treated us with some great conference championships, but the NBA had some gems of their own. That Boston-Los Angeles game on Saturday was one of the best I’ve seen all year, and it was sad to see LeBron James not earn that botched call at the buzzer. That’s the nature of the NBA at times, though, and DFS people are familiar with bad beats of their own. I actually dropped from first to fourth in a DFS tourney about five years ago because of a Darren Collison halfcourt shot on the final heave of a slate, which cost me $7,500, so I understand rough beats! Bad beats are something you have to look past because it’s inevitable for everyone who competes at anything!
View the best player prop bets for tonight’s slate with our NBA Prop Bet Cheat Sheet >>
Schedule and Odds
- ORL at PHI (PHI -10) O/U: 232
- LAL at BKN (BKN -8.5) O/U: 231
- SAC at MIN (MIN -1) O/U: 236.5
- WAS at SAS (WAS -5) O/U: 233
- GSW at OKC (GSW -3.5) O/U: 240.5
- DET at DAL (DAL -8) O/U: 230.5
- TOR at PHX (PHX -2.5) O/U: 232.5
- ATL at POR (POR -2) O/U: 236
Check out our consensus game odds as well as the odds from each sportsbook at BettingPros >>
Access the full article plus our best features and tools.
Go Premium for as low as $3.99/mo!
- All Premium Content
- Access for NFL/MLB/NBA
- Draft Tools (Draft Wizard)
- Premium Mobile App Features
- In-Season Tools (My Playbook)
- ...and more!