Location: Anywhere, USA (remote)
Salary: TBD (based on experience)
FantasyPros is on a mission to create the best mobile apps in the fantasy sports industry and we need your help to reach our goals. We’re looking for an experienced Android developer to join our remote-based team of sports lovers. You’ll collaborate with other developers on new features and take on individual projects for our mobile apps. This is a full-time position with an opportunity to make an immediate impact, work on products that will be used by millions of people, and have fun doing it.
- Maintain a suite of popular fantasy sports Android apps.
- Translate web products and features into best possible native experience.
- Be responsible for app development, submission, and update cycles.
- Work with QA and Customer Service to find and squash bugs.
- Minimum two years professional experience as a software engineer.
- Proven track record of building fast and easy-to-use apps.
- Excellent knowledge of Kotlin, Java, and Android SDK.
- Experience working with JSON APIs.
- Familiarity with Android’s user interface guidelines.
- Has played fantasy sports for at least two seasons (NFL, MLB, NBA or NHL).
- Ability to work independently and with minimal direction.
- Practical experience working with Kotlin, Swift, React Native, PHP, or Python
- Experience working with libraries such as Dagger, Realm, OKHTTP, RxJava, Retrofit, or Firebase
- Familiarity working with Figma, or similar, to bring designs to code.
- Experience with Git and GitHub.
- Experience with AWS
- Familiarity with sports betting.
*Note: We are recruiting for two developer positions. Please review each description carefully and only apply to the one you think is the best fit based on your experience and interests. Multiple applications will be discarded so please submit one application only.
View other position:
This is a full-time position – no contractors or agencies please.