Location: Anywhere, North America (remote)
Salary: TBD (based on experience)
FantasyPros is looking to provide industry-leading fantasy advice and if you’re looking to share your wealth of knowledge with our millions of users, then we’d love to talk with you!
We’re looking for the best of the best to join our team as a full-time fantasy analyst. All candidates must have a history of published content with a proven track record of providing quality advice. Each fantasy expert will be tasked with creating content in a variety of formats including, but not limited to articles, player notes, rankings, news updates, podcast appearances, and video advice.
- Provide accurate and timely actionable advice to the fantasy community
- Create and maintain rankings across the major sports (emphasis on NFL and/or MLB)
- Provide written advice in short and long-form via articles, player notes, and news updates
- Participate in our various mediums of content including podcasts, video live streams and social media
- Collaborate with the content team to form the best advice platform in the industry
- 2+ years of established fantasy analyst credentials
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience providing advice across multiple channels of communication (e.g. articles, video, podcasts, etc.)
- Self-starter that can thrive in a remote office environment
- Working knowledge of content creation on industry-standard platforms (e.g. WordPress, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, etc.)
- Strong time-management with the ability to meet deadlines
This is a full-time position – no contractors or agencies please.