Digital Marketing Specialist
Location: Anywhere, USA (remote)
Salary: TBD (based on experience)
FantasyPros is looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist to join our team. This role entails managing marketing programs across a variety of channels including email and online advertising. The position also includes implementing strategies to improve customer retention and drive subscriber growth. The ideal candidate is data-driven, detailed-oriented and a self-starter.
- Oversee all aspects of email marketing including calendar planning, campaign generation, analysis of results, and list growth.
- Lead customer retention strategy across all touchpoints aiming to increase customer loyalty, drive engagement and grow subscription revenue.
- Identify CRM opportunities and marketing automations with analysis of performance metrics.
- Execute paid search (SEM) campaigns and other relevant digital ad buys to generate new subscribers.
- Work cross-functionally with product and content teams to craft effective promotions of core tools/features.
- Develop and execute growth strategies, monitor the effectiveness of existing initiatives and enhance our digital presence.
- Collaborate with analytics team to develop new reports to draw insights across campaigns.
- Monitor competitive landscape to identify new marketing trends and best practices.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, marketing, communications, or a related field.
- Experience with crafting email marketing campaigns.
- Strong eye for design with an ability to work with creative assets.
- Analytical ability to digest data, compile reports and identify optimization opportunities.
- Proficiency with Excel and Google Analytics.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Passion for playing fantasy sports and interest in sports betting.
This is a full-time position – no contractors or agencies please.