Product Manager – Fantasy Sports
Location: Anywhere, USA (remote)
Salary: TBD (based on experience)
About This Role
We’re looking for an experienced, consumer-focused product manager with a passion for fantasy sports. In this fully remote position, you’ll work closely with our talented engineering, product design, and QA teams to guide products from concept to launch. Your range of responsibilities in this role will include leading and executing on key product initiatives; owning product strategy for your products; and working with our team to craft amazing user experiences. This role is an opportunity to make an immediate impact for an industry leader in the growing fantasy sports space, and to have fun doing it.
What You’ll Do
- Own products and features end-to-end, working cross-functionally to manage roadmaps, prioritize features, and execute towards business goals.
- Define clear development specifications and work with our designers to produce simple, clean, and visually appealing UIs.
- Define and analyze key product metrics and share insights to drive product decisions.
- Collect and dig into customer feedback to develop a strong pulse for what our customers want.
- Identify opportunities to innovate and improve products, while ensuring a great user experience for existing features.
- Experience working in product management or a product-adjacent role.
- Strong sense for great user experiences.
- Ability to think analytically and solve problems.
- Ability to collect and balance feedback from users and stakeholders to inform product decisions.
- Curiosity, initiative, and a self-starter mentality,
- A willingness to learn, help others and lead by example.
- Ability to communicate cl
- Experience with and a knowledge and passion for fantasy sports.
early and thoughtfully, both verbally and in writing.
- 2-3+ years of product management experience with consumer products.
- Experience using Figma or a leading design tool.
- Experience working in a fast-paced, cross-functional, startup environment.
What We Offer
- Fully remote company
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible time-off policy
- Fully paid medical plans for all US based employees and their dependents
- Employer funded retirement plan with no employee contribution required
- Phone/Internet reimbursement
- Wellness reimbursement
- Home-office stipend
- Travel stipend
This is a full-time position – no contractors or agencies please.