Twitter: @sportsmanacWebsite: http://sportsmanac.com/
Go to the Fantasy Accuracy Reports to see how this expert stacks up.
Since 2016, I have operated my own blog called sportsmanac.com. Sportsmanac.com provides predictive analysis and insight to the general public based on principles of data science focusing on the NFL, MLB, NBA, and NHL.
• Designed a metric that ranks NFL teams with a very strong correlation to win percentage (>0.90).
• Build machine learning models to predict point differentials and point totals in NFL games, specifically for the Super Contest hosted by the Westgate Casino.
• Using R, Python, and Excel, analyzed statistical output of MLB, NBA, and NFL players and box scores and used those results to predict future performance using regression and optimization models leading to profitable returns on daily fantasy sites such as DraftKings and FanDuel.
• Consistently blog and manage blogs of contributing writers on a weekly basis which provide fresh and unique perspectives on current trends in the four major North American sports.
• Mine data to be the touchpoint to make informed decisions to realize a positive return on investment for wagering on NBA, NHL, MLB, and NFL games.