Sweepstakes Terms & Conditions (Clyde Edwards-Helaire Helmet)
Sweepstakes Terms & Conditions
SIGNED CLYDE EDWARDS-HELAIRE HELMET SWEEPSTAKES – OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. MAKING A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
1. PROMOTION DESCRIPTION: The Signed Clyde Edwards-Helaire helmet Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) begins on August 1, 2021 at 08:00:00 AM Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends on August 31, 2021 at 11:59:59 PM ET (the “Promotion Period”).
The sponsor of this Sweepstakes is Marzen Media LLC, DBA FantasyPros (“Sponsor”). By participating in the Sweepstakes, each Entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor is responsible for the collection, submission or processing of Entries and the overall administration of the Sweepstakes. Entrants should look solely to Sponsor with any questions, comments or problems related to the Sweepstakes. Sponsor may be reached by email at email@example.com during the Promotion Period.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are currently physically located and residing therein, who are at least eighteen (18) years of age or older as of the date of entry (the “Entrant”). Sponsor, and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, retailers, sales representatives, advertising and promotion agencies and each of their respective officers, directors and employees (the “Promotion Entities”), are ineligible to enter the Sweepstakes or win a prize. Household Members and Immediate Family Members of such individuals are also not eligible to enter or win. “Household Members” shall mean those people who share the same residence at least three months a year. “Immediate Family Members” shall mean parents, step-parents, legal guardians, children, step-children, siblings, step-siblings, or spouses. This Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
3. PRIZES: One (1) winner will receive a signed Clyde Edwards-Helaire Kansas City Chiefs helmet. Prizes cannot be transferred, redeemed for cash or substituted by winner. Sponsor shall only be responsible for awarding the number of prizes as stated in these rules. Sponsor expressly disclaims any responsibility or liability for injury or loss to any person or property relating to the delivery and/or subsequent use of prizes awarded. Sponsor makes no representation or warranties concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any prizes awarded. Restrictions, conditions, and limitations may apply. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prize items.
This Sweepstakes is open to Entrants and prizes will only be awarded and/or delivered to addresses within said locations. All federal, state and/or local taxes, fees, and surcharges are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. Failure to comply with the Official Rules will result in forfeiture of the prize.
4. HOW TO ENTER: There are two ways to enter the Sweepstakes.
Method 1. Submit an entry online by completing each of the steps as follows:
- Leave an honest review (positive or negative) for the FantasyPros – Fantasy Football Podcast (the “Podcast”) via the iTunes application. To do so, visit the following webpage, https://www.fantasypros.com/review/, click the option for Listen on Apple Podcasts and select the option “Open iTunes” (for Windows) or “Open Podcasts.app” (for Apple). Download of the iTunes or Podcasts application may be necessary. On Windows, select the “Ratings and Reviews” tab in iTunes, and select the option for “Write a Review”. On MacOS, go to the “Ratings & Reviews” section of the Podcast and choose “Write a Review”.
- Take a screenshot of your completed, and submitted review, and send the screenshot via the form found at https://www.fantasypros.com/contest/
Method 2. Alternative Method of Entry (“AMOE”). Complete each of the steps as follows:
- Visit the following website, https://castbox.fm/channel/FantasyPros—Fantasy-Football-Podcast-id532832, and leave a comment for the Podcast.
- Leave an honest comment about the Podcast (positive or negative).
- Take a screenshot of your submitted comment, and send the screenshot via the form found at https://www.fantasypros.com/contest/
Automated or robotic Entries submitted by individuals or organizations will be disqualified. Internet entry must be made by the Entrant. Any attempt by Entrant to obtain more than the stated number of Entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations, logins or any other methods, including, but not limited to, commercial contest/sweepstakes subscription notification and/or entering services, will void Entrant’s Entries and that Entrant may be disqualified. Final eligibility for the award of any prize is subject to eligibility verification as set forth below. All Entries must be posted by the end of the Promotion Period in order to participate. Sponsor’s database clock will be the official timekeeper for this Sweepstakes.
5. WINNER SELECTION: The Winner(s) of the Sweepstakes will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible Entries received throughout the Promotion Period. The random drawing will be conducted within seven (7) days after the Promotion Period by Sponsor or its designated representatives, whose decisions are final. Odds of winning will vary depending on the number of eligible Entries received.
6. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Winner will be notified by email at the email address provided in the entry process approximately seven (7) days after the random drawing. Potential Winner must accept a prize by email as directed by Sponsor within forty-eight (48) hours of notification. Sponsor is not responsible for any delay or failure to receive notification for any reason, including inactive email account(s), technical difficulties associated therewith, or Winner’s failure to adequately monitor any email account.
Any winner notification not responded to or returned as undeliverable may result in prize forfeiture. The potential prize winner may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and release of liability, and a Publicity Release (collectively “the Prize Claim Documents”). No substitution or transfer of a prize is permitted except by Sponsor.
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Sponsor assumes no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this Sweepstakes; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, camera, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Sweepstakes; (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of any network or wireless service, the Internet or website or any combination thereof; (e) suspended or discontinued Internet, wireless or landline phone service; or (f) any injury or damage to participant’s or to any other person’s computer or mobile device which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Sweepstakes or download of any materials in the Sweepstakes.
If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include without limitation, infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes in whole or in part. In such event, Sponsor shall immediately suspend all drawings and prize awards, and Sponsor reserves the right to award any remaining prizes in a manner deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor. Sponsor and Released Parties shall not have any further liability to any participant in connection with the Sweepstakes.
9. WINNERS LIST: To obtain a copy of the Winners List, send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Requests for the names of the winners must be received no later than fourteen (14) days after the Promotion Period has ended.
10. SPONSOR/ADMINISTRATOR: Marzen Media LLC. DBA FantasyPros, P.O. Box 370092, Las Vegas, NV 89137