In the world of fantasy prognostication, Andy Behrens is a stud. Our Most Accurate Expert in 2009 is threatening to become our our first back-to-back winner (he’s #2 in our 2010 Accuracy Rankings). Andy has graciously offered to let our members compete against him in an exclusive FantasyPros contest for Week 11. There’s a bounty on Andy’s head – take down his fantasy team this week and you’ll win $5. And, if you finish in the Top 5 in the contest, you’ll also receive a share of our $200 Prize Pool!
To enter our contest, you just need to pick your dream lineup for this weekend’s games within a salary cap. We’re working with the leader in weekly fantasy, FanDuel, to bring this private competition to our members. It’s absolutely FREE, so enter now!
Here’s some more information about our private contest:
- Entry Fee: $0.00 (in other words, FREE)
- Timing: Week 11 of the NFL (excludes players from the Thursday game)
- Deadline: 9:55 am PDT on Sunday, November 21 (5 minutes before the first kickoff)
- Prize Pool: $200 (1st – $80; 2nd – $60; 3rd – $30; 4th – $20; 5th – $10)
- Bonus: $5 for every team that beats our featured pro, Andy Behrens from Yahoo
It only takes a minute to fill out your roster, and you can edit your choices up until the Sunday morning deadline. So sign up now for your chance at some free cash! Not to mention bragging rights for taking down the most accurate fantasy expert from 2009!