With our Perfect Draft Challenge, you can go back in time, draft against our simulated opponents, and try to nail the perfect draft for the 2021 season. Invite your friends and compete on our community leaderboards to see how you stack up.
How to Play
- League settings are: 12-teams, Half-PPR scoring
- Roster settings are: 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 1 FLX, 1 DST and 6 bench spots
- We'll take your roster and calculate what your optimal lineup would have been for weeks 1-17 of the 2021 season (best-ball style).
- Your score is your team's total fantasy points scored over the season.
- Draft as many times as you like, and see if you can make our leaderboard!
This year, we’re taking things up a notch thanks to our friends at PrizePicks!
- By January 27th, 2022, sign-up for an account at PrizePicks.com using your FantasyPros.com e-mail address (use code PERFECT for a 100% deposit match).
- When the contest ends on January 27th, the top 500 eligible entries* will receive prizes courtesy of PrizePicks, with a grand prize of $1,000 in PrizePicks credits!
We noticed that your username might contain an email address. Your username will be displayed on our Perfect Draft leaderboard.
If you'd like to change your username before drafting, you can do so from your account page.
Think you can beat FantasyPros' Kyle Yates and Pat Fitzmaurice?
Watch them take the challenge and then enter our free Perfect Draft contest for a chance to win some fantastic prizes from PrizePicks.com!
* Users must reside in a location in which PrizePicks operates to be eligible for prizes. Terms and conditions apply (full terms and conditions).