Michael Crabtree

Michael Crabtree

WR - OAK
Height: 6' 1"Weight: 214 lbsAge: 30College: Texas TechDrafted: #10 (1st Rd. by San Francisco)

Week 3 Outlook

OAK @ WAS
Sun 8:30pm ET
Matchup (?)
Week Rank (ECR) WR #8
Projection 10.3 pts

Ownership

 
Yahoo
99%
 
ESPN
100%
 
FanDuel
 
DraftKings
Expert Note
View More Notes

Crabtree should get the Josh Norman treatment for 60% of his snaps, which will slow his production quite a bit. Still, he is a WR2 because the other 40% of the snaps will be against one of the worst secondaries in football.

Player News
View More News

Michael Crabtree catches three TDs in Week 2 win

Michael Crabtree caught six passes for 80 yards and three touchdowns on six targets in Sunday's 45-20 win over the Jets.

Fantasy Impact

Raiders QB Derek Carr was looking for Crabtree in the red zone and found him three times. The 30-year-old wide receiver could become a favorite for Carr when needing a touchdown which helps to boost Crabtree's value. Crabtree has a tough matchup in Week 3 against the Redskins.

John Aubin - 5 days ago
Recent Articles
View More Articles
Fantasy Football Trade Values: Week 3 photo
Football is just weird this year, man. It's been two weeks, so it's the smallest of sample sizes, of course. But your top three fantasy ...
by Dan Harris in Fantasy3 days ago
ECRBestWorst# of Experts
Week 3WR #8WR #4WR #34101
Rest of Season WR #18WR #16WR #212
Dynasty WR #28WR #23WR #389
Projections
(Week 3)
View More Projections
Rush AttRush YdsRush TdsRecsRec YdsRec TdsFumblesPoints
0005.770.40.6010.3
Statistics
(avgs.)
View More Stats
Rec YdsRec TdsRecsPoints
Last Week803626
Season to Date81.51.56.517.2
Game Log
View More Games
OPPRec YdsRec TdsRecsPoints
Week 2vs. NYJ803626
Week 1@ TEN83078.3
Strength of Schedule
(2017)
View Full Schedule
OppSummary
Next Game@ WAS17th easiest opponent
Next 3 GamesDEN, BAL, LAC15th easiest opponents
Playoffs (?)KC, DAL, PHI13th easiest opponents
Rest of Season--15th easiest remaining opponents