Dynasty Trade Targets: Kadarius Toney (2022 Fantasy Football)
It’s always important to look for value in dynasty fantasy football leagues. While dynasty rookie drafts and the waiver wire are avenues to add value to your roster, the best way tends to be via a good old-fashioned trade.
We’re here to guide you through the fantasy football offseason with plenty of trade advice and tools. You can check out our updated dynasty fantasy football trade value chart. You can jump into our dynasty trade analyzer to evaluate potential deals before you pull the trigger. And of course, you can follow along with Pat Fitzmaurice and Scott Bogman on the dynasty fantasy football podcast.
On a recent episode, Bogman and Fitz discussed players that dynasty fantasy football managers should pursue in their dynasty drafts or via trade.
- Dynasty Trade Targets: Matthew Stafford
- Dynasty Trade Targets: Jameis Winston
- Dynasty Trade Targets: Trey Lance
- Dynasty Trade Targets: Zach Wilson
- Dynasty Trade Targets: Tony Pollard
- Dynasty Trade Targets: AJ Dillon
- Dynasty Trade Targets: Alexander Mattison
- Dynasty Trade Targets: Tyrion Davis-Price
- Dynasty Trade Targets: Jalen Tolbert
- Dynasty Trade Targets: Christian Kirk
Here’s the case to try and acquire Kadarius Toney.
While every league is unique, using our dynasty fantasy football podcast, here are some potential trades for Kadarius Toney:
Kadarius Toney Dynasty Trade Value: 25
Others with similar trade values:
- Chase Claypool (WR – PIT): 27
- Brandin Cooks (WR – HOU): 26
- Kadarius Toney (WR – NYG): 25
- George Pickens (WR – PIT): 24
- Christian Kirk (WR – JAC): 23
- Michael Thomas (WR – NO): 23
- Brandon Aiyuk (WR – SF): 22
- Clyde Edwards-Helaire (RB – KC): 26
- Tony Pollard (RB – DAL): 24
- Damien Harris (RB – NE): 24
- Early 2022 Second-Round Rookie Draft Pick: 20
- Early 2022 Superflex Second-Round Rookie Draft Pick: 24
Let’s see what the experts have to say about his fantasy football outlook:
Kadarius Toney is a wild card. With offseason rumblings that he could be dealt and an offseason knee surgery to pile on top, Toney is a boom or bust type proposition for 2022. When Toney was on the field last year, there’s no denying that he flashed immense upside. In 2021 among all wide receivers with 100 or more routes, only Cooper Kupp, Davante Adams, A.J. Brown, Antonio Brown, and Toney finished with a 29% target per route run rate (or higher) and at least 2.20 yards per route run.
– Derek Brown
2022 Dynasty Rankings