Dynasty Trade Targets: A.J. Dillon (2022 Fantasy Football)
It’s always important to look for value in dynasty fantasy football leagues. While dynasty rookie drafts and the waiver wire are avenues to add value to your roster, the best way tends to be via a good old-fashioned trade.
We’re here to guide you through the fantasy football offseason with plenty of trade advice and tools. You can check out our updated dynasty fantasy football trade value chart. You can jump into our dynasty trade analyzer to evaluate potential deals before you pull the trigger. And of course, you can follow along with Pat Fitzmaurice and Scott Bogman on the dynasty fantasy football podcast.
On a recent episode, Bogman and Fitz discussed players that dynasty fantasy football managers should pursue in their dynasty drafts or via trade.
- Dynasty Trade Targets: Matthew Stafford
- Dynasty Trade Targets: Jameis Winston
- Dynasty Trade Targets: Trey Lance
- Dynasty Trade Targets: Zach Wilson
- Dynasty Trade Targets: Tony Pollard
Here’s the case to try and acquire A.J. Dillon.
While every league is unique, using our latest dynasty trade value chart, here are some potential trades for Dillon:
A.J. Dillon Dynasty Trade Value: 39
Others with similar trade values:
- Tua Tagovailoa (QB – MIA): 45 – Superflex
- Zach Wilson (QB – NYJ): 40 – Superflex
- Kirk Cousins (QB – MIN): 39 – Superflex
- J.K. Dobbins (RB – BAL): 42
- Travis Etienne Jr. (RB – JAC): 42
- Aaron Jones (RB – GB): 41
- Leonard Fournette (RB – TB): 39
- David Montgomery (RB – CHI): 39
- Skyy Moore (WR – KC): 42
- DeVonta Smith (WR – PHI): 41
- Jerry Jeudy (WR – DEN): 40
- Jahan Dotson (WR – WAS): 38
- Top-6 2022 Dynasty Superflex Rookie Draft Pick: 46
- Top-12 2022 Dynasty Superflex Rookie Draft Pick: 34
Let’s see what the experts have to say about his fantasy football outlook:
A.J. Dillon started to emerge from his protege’s shadow with 187 rushing attempts, 803 rushing yards, and an RB29 fantasy points per game finish last year. Dillon isn’t the home run threat that Jones is (43rd in breakaway run rate), but he can still punish an opposing defense. He was 17th in yards created per touch in 14th in yards after contact per attempt (minimum 100 carries, per PFF), immediately behind Jones. Unless Jones succumbs to injury, Dillon is likely stuck in a 1B role with a healthy red-zone role.
– Derek Brown
2022 Dynasty Rankings