Dynasty Trade Targets: Tony Pollard (2022 Fantasy Football)
It’s always important to look for value in dynasty fantasy football leagues. While dynasty rookie drafts and the waiver wire are avenues to add value to your roster, the best way tends to be via a good old-fashioned trade.
We’re here to guide you through the fantasy football offseason with plenty of trade advice and tools. You can check out our updated dynasty fantasy football trade value chart. You can jump into our dynasty trade analyzer to evaluate potential deals before you pull the trigger. And of course, you can follow along with Pat Fitzmaurice and Scott Bogman on the dynasty fantasy football podcast.
On a recent episode, Bogman and Fitz discussed players that dynasty fantasy football managers should pursue in their dynasty drafts or via trade.
- Dynasty Trade Targets: Matthew Stafford
- Dynasty Trade Targets: Jameis Winston
- Dynasty Trade Targets: Trey Lance
- Dynasty Trade Targets: Zach Wilson
Here’s the case to try and acquire Tony Pollard.
While every league is unique, using our latest dynasty trade value chart, here are some potential trades for Pollard:
Tony Pollard Dynasty Trade Value: 24
Others with similar trade values:
- Dak Prescott (QB – DAL): 25 – 1QB
- Trey Lance (QB – SF): 22 – 1QB
- Russell Wilson (QB – DEN): 21 – 1QB
- Jalen Hurts (QB – PHI): 21 – 1QB
- Matt Ryan (QB – IND): 28 – Superflex
- Desmond Ridder (QB – ATL): 24 – Superflex
- Matt Corral (QB – CAR): 24 – Superflex
- Jameis Winston (QB – NO): 23 – Superflex
- Daniel Jones (QB – NYG): 21 – Superflex
- Clyde Edwards-Helaire (RB – KC): 26
- Damien Harris (RB – NE): 23
- Kareem Hunt (RB – CLE): 22
- Rhamondre Stevenson (RB – NE): 21
- Dameon Pierce (RB – HOU): 21
- Rachaad White (RB – TB): 20
- Kadarius Toney (WR – NYG): 24
- Michael Thomas (WR – NO): 23
- Tyler Lockett (WR – SEA): 23
- Christian Kirk (WR – JAC): 22
Let’s see what the experts have to say about his fantasy football outlook:
Tony Pollard is coming off a career-high in rushing attempts (130) and targets (46). Pollard was one of the most efficient running backs in the NFL. Last season he was fourth in yards after contact per attempt behind only Rashaad Penny, Nick Chubb, and Jonathan Taylor (minimum 100 carries, per PFF). He was also first in yards per route run at the position. Pollard offers stand-alone RB3 production as he was the RB30 in fantasy points per game last season. If anything happens to Ezekiell Elliott, Pollard has league-winning upside.
– Derek Brown
2022 Dynasty Rankings