Dynasty Trade Targets: Alexander Mattison (2022 Fantasy Football)
It’s always important to look for value in dynasty fantasy football leagues. While dynasty rookie drafts and the waiver wire are avenues to add value to your roster, the best way tends to be via a good old-fashioned trade.
We’re here to guide you through the fantasy football offseason with plenty of trade advice and tools. You can check out our updated dynasty fantasy football trade value chart. You can jump into our dynasty trade analyzer to evaluate potential deals before you pull the trigger. And of course, you can follow along with Pat Fitzmaurice and Scott Bogman on the dynasty fantasy football podcast.
On a recent episode, Bogman and Fitz discussed players that dynasty fantasy football managers should pursue in their dynasty drafts or via trade.
- Dynasty Trade Targets: Matthew Stafford
- Dynasty Trade Targets: Jameis Winston
- Dynasty Trade Targets: Trey Lance
- Dynasty Trade Targets: Zach Wilson
- Dynasty Trade Targets: Tony Pollard
- Dynasty Trade Targets: AJ Dillon
Here’s the case to try and acquire Alexander Mattison.
While every league is unique, using our latest dynasty trade value chart, here are some potential trades for Mattison:
Alexander Mattison Dynasty Trade Value: 16
Others with similar trade values:
- Carson Wentz (QB – WAS): 17 – Superflex
- Jared Goff (QB – DET): 17 – Superflex
- Trevor Lawrence (QB – JAC): 16 – 1QB
- Mac Jones (QB – NE): 15 – 1QB
- Derek Carr (QB – LV): 15 – 1QB
- Chase Edmonds (RB – MIA): 19
- Isaiah Spiller (RB – LAC): 17
- Michael Carter (RB – NYJ): 16
- Alexander Mattison (RB – MIN): 16
- Rashaad Penny (RB – SEA): 15
- Alec Pierce (WR – IND): 17
- Calvin Ridley (WR – ATL): 17
- Jalen Tolbert (WR – DAL): 16
- David Bell (WR – CLE): 15
- Rondale Moore (WR – ARI): 15
- Early 2022 Second-Round Rookie Draft Pick: 20
- Early 2022 Superflex Second-Round Rookie Draft Pick: 24
- Late 2022 Second-Round Rookie Draft Pick: 12
- Late 2022 Superflex Second-Round Rookie Draft Pick: 13
Let’s see what the experts have to say about his fantasy football outlook:
Alexander Mattison has played out of his mind when given the opportunity with Dalvin Cook sidelined. In the four games since 2020 with 60% or higher snap counts, he’s averaged 23.5 rushing attempts with 148.2 total yards per game. In that quartet of games, he was the RB7, RB6, RB8, and RB4 in weekly scoring. Assuming Kevin O’Connell doesn’t upset the order of things or Ty Chandler or Kene Nwangwu don’t hop him on the depth chart, Mattison is primed to remain one of the top handcuff options in fantasy.
– Derek Brown
2022 Dynasty Rankings