We’re here for three straight hours leading up to kickoff with live coverage to get you ready for NFL Sunday and help you dominate your fantasy football league.
Sunday Morning Chats
Make sure to check in to our Sunday morning Chats & LiveStreams.
10 AM EST
- Tera Roberts gets things kicked off at 10 am EST with her Instagram takeover. You can follow along here.
- Derek Brown will be jumping into Discord to take your questions. You can follow along here.
10:30 AM EST
- Andrew Erickson and Joe Pisapia will discuss all the latest injury news and then take your questions live from 10:30 am -12:00 pm EST. Click here to be taken to our YouTube page.
11 AM EST
- Pat Fitzmaurice will be taking over our Twitter account for the hour for your Q&A. You can follow along here.
- Lucas Wencl will be doing a live stream on TikTok from 11-12 am EST.
- Tera Roberts is back and will be doing a live stream on YouTube from 12-1 pm EST.
And be sure to catch our recap of all the action with our live recap show Sunday night featuring Ryan Wormeli and Matthew Freedman.
And you know we have you covered with our weekly expert consensus rankings and Who Should I Start Tool. However, as you gear up for the main slate of fantasy football, make sure you’ve reviewed all of our content and tools to ensure your team has its best chance to win.
- Pat Fitzmaurice’s Weekly Rankings
- Matthew Freedman’s Weekly Rankings
- Andrew Erickson’s Weekly Rankings
- Derek Brown’s Weekly Rankings
- Joe Pisapia’s Weekly Rankings
- Weekly Primer
- Weekly Grades for All Players
- Freedman’s Favorites
- Freedman’s Projections
- Fitz’s Rankings, Tiers & Start/Sit Advice
- Start/Sit Advice from the Experts
- Smash City
- Lineup Land Mines
Don’t forget about all of the useful tools My Playbook offers:
- Who Should I Start Tool
- Start/Sit Assistant
- Top Available Players in Your Fantasy Football League
- Waiver Wire Assistant
- Analyze your Fantasy Football League
Finally, be sure to follow along with all the action throughout the day and every week using our Game Day tool.