We’re here for three straight hours leading up to kickoff with live coverage to get you ready for NFL Sunday and help you dominate your fantasy football league.
- Waiver Wire Picks
- Weekly Fantasy Football Expert Rankings
- Fantasy Football Start/Sit Advice
- Fantasy Football Trade Tools
Last-Minute Fantasy Football Advice
Sunday Morning Chats
Make sure to check in to our Sunday morning Chats & LiveStreams.
10 AM EST
- Andrew Erickson and Joe Pisapia will discuss all the latest injury news and then take your questions live from 10-11 am EST. Click here to be taken to our YouTube page.
- Tera Roberts will be live on Instagram to field your questions. Click here to be taken to our Instagram page.
11 AM EST
- Tera Roberts and Chris Welsh will discuss all the latest injury news and then take your questions live from 11-12 am EST. Click here to be taken to our YouTube page.
- Pat Fitzmaurice will be taking over our Twitter account to answer your questions. Click here to be taken to our Twitter page.
- Lucas Wencl will take us home, answering questions on TikTok ahead of 1 pm ET kickoffs. Click here to be taken to our TikTok page.
And be sure to catch our recap of all the action with our live recap show Sunday night featuring Scott Bogman and Chris Welsh.
And you know we have you covered with our weekly expert consensus rankings and Who Should I Start Tool. However, as you gear up for the main slate of fantasy football, make sure you’ve reviewed all of our content and tools to ensure your team has its best chance to win.
- Pat Fitzmaurice’s Weekly Rankings
- Andrew Erickson’s Weekly Rankings
- Derek Brown’s Weekly Rankings
- Joe Pisapia’s Weekly Rankings
- Weekly Primer
- Weekly Grades for All Players
- Fitz’s Rankings, Tiers & Start/Sit Advice
- Start/Sit Advice from the Experts
- Hoppen To Conclusions: Fantasy Football Trends & Takeaways
- Erickson’s Fantasy Forecast
- Fantasy Football Lineup Landmines
- Fantasy Football Smash Starts
- Risky & Safe Fantasy Football Starts
- WR vs. CB Matchups & Advice
- Fantasy Football NFL Pace & Efficiency Preview
- Expert Bold Predictions for Week 3
- 6 Stats To Know Before Setting Your Fantasy Football Lineup
Injuries & Late-Week Waiver Wire
- Fantasy Football Injury Report
- Latest Injury News
- Waiver Wire Injury Replacements
- Waiver Wire Stashes
- DFS Lineup Optimizer
- DFS Digest
- DBro’s Week 3 NFL DFS Cheatsheet
- GPP Lineup Advice
- Cash Game Lineup Advice
- DFS Stacking Advice
- Value Targets
Don’t forget about all of the useful tools My Playbook offers:
- Who Should I Start Tool
- Start/Sit Assistant
- Top Available Players in Your Fantasy Football League
- Waiver Wire Assistant
- Analyze your Fantasy Football League
Finally, be sure to follow along with all the action throughout the day and every week using our Game Day tool.