NBA DraftKings & FanDuel DFS Primer: Wednesday (2/8) PREMIUM
Watching Lebron break the scoring record last night was pretty special. It was strange to see the game stop, but it was a cool moment, nonetheless. That record won’t be broken for some time, and it’s fun to debate who the next guy would be. Luka Doncic would be my bet, but it’s unclear if the Slovenian is willing to play long enough to reach that feat. That’s a discussion for another day though, so let’s dive into this Wednesday card!
View the best player prop bets for tonight’s slate with our NBA Prop Bet Cheat Sheet >>
Today’s NBA DFS Lineup Advice
Schedule and Odds
- DET at CLE (CLE -12.5) O/U: 222
- CHA at WAS (WAS -7) O/U: NA
- PHI at BOS (BOS -4.5) O/U: NA
- IND at MIA (MIA -6) O/U: 222
- SAS at TOR (TOR -10.5) O/U: 234.5
- SAC at HOU (SAC -7.5) O/U: 241
- MIN at UTA (UTA -4) O/U: NA
- DAL at LAC (LAC -7.5) O/U: NA
- GSW at POR (POR -3.5) O/U: 234.5
Check out our consensus game odds as well as the odds from each sportsbook at BettingPros >>
Access the full article plus our best features and tools.
Go Premium for as low as $3.99/mo!
- All Premium Content
- Access for NFL/MLB/NBA
- Draft Tools (Draft Wizard)
- Premium Mobile App Features
- In-Season Tools (My Playbook)
- ...and more!