NBA DraftKings & FanDuel DFS Primer: Tuesday (12/6) PREMIUM
After a large slate on Monday, we have a tiny Tuesday card. We only have three games in action, and it’s funny how close the totals are. All three games have a total between 222 and 224, which is just a bizarre occurrence. That’s actually a low total in today’s NBA, which is crazy since you never saw a 220 total just a decade ago. That says a lot about how ridiculous these offenses are nowadays, and we have a ton of superstars on this short slate!
Schedule and Odds
- LAL at CLE (CLE -4.5) O/U: 223.5
- DET at MIA (MIA -8.5) O/U: 222
- DAL at DEN (DEN -4.5) O/U: 223
- LeBron James (old) Questionable
- Anthony Davis (who knows) Questionable
- Jarrett Allen (back) Questionable
- Ricky Rubio (knee) OUT
- Cade Cunningham (shin) OUT
- Jimmy Butler (age) Questionable
- Christian Wood (illness) Questionable
- Michael Porter Jr.(heel ) Questionable
Anthony Davis (PF/C – LAL): $11,200 DraftKings, $12,300 FanDuel
AD goes on these stretches where he’s the best player in the NBA, and he’s in one of those grooves right now. The big man has scored at least 53 DraftKings points in 10 straight games, averaging 67 fantasy points per game in that span. That’s the best 10-game stretch of anyone all year, and we all know he has the talent to keep playing like this for as long as he stays healthy. Facing Cleveland is concerning, but AD should benefit from not having to face Jarrett Allen.