DraftKings DFS NBA Strategy Advice: Wednesday (9/9)
We are deeper into the playoffs and only have two games to choose from. The value plays will be tough to come by. Games start at 6:30 PM EST so make sure to get you lineup in prior to that.
|Lou Williams (LAC)||@ DEN||$5,800||⭐⭐⭐||Medium|
|Brad Wanamaker (BOS)||vs. TOR||$3,500||⭐⭐||High|
Williams has averaged 21.8 fantasy points over his last 4 games. He can be a bit of a hit or miss prospect but is worth the gamble. He can give you well over 30 fantasy points and his floor should be 25 fantasy points.
Wanamaker is going to be a high risk but potentially high reward prospect. In his last game, he was able to provide 25.25 fantasy points but if he does not see the minutes like he did the last game he could give closer to 15 or fewer fantasy points.
|Gary Harris (DEN)||vs LAC||$4,600||⭐⭐⭐||Medium|
Harris is slowly easing his way back into the rotation but he was great in his last game putting up 28.8 fantasy points. Look for a similar performance from Harris and at this price point is an absolute steal.
|Marcus Morris (LAC)||@ DEN||$4,900||⭐⭐⭐||Medium|
Morris has been a bit up and down in this series against the Nuggets. He should at his floor provide you with 20 fantasy points but his ceiling should be 35 fantasy points. At this price point and given his floor is relatively decent, he is worth taking a flyer on.
|OG Anunoby (TOR)||@ BOS||$5,700||⭐⭐||Medium|
Boston’s defense has been tough and Anunoby’s output has dwindled but he should be able to still put up good numbers especially on the defensive side. His floor here is 22 fantasy points with his ceiling being closer to 33 fantasy points. He would be worth the gamble at this point in time.
|Chris Boucher (TOR)||@ BOS||$3,600||⭐⭐⭐||High|
Boucher is only to be considered if Serge Ibaka does not play. Boucher will be an excellent value if Ibaka is ruled out for the game. He could easily give you 30 fantasy points and at the price point would be an absolute steal. If Ibaka plays then consider someone else like Montrezl Harrell
3 Notable Players to Fade
- Jamal Murray (DEN) $8,600: Murray has been on a downward trend and at $8,600 will not justify his value. Pass on Murray and opt for other stars instead.
- Kemba Walker (BOS) $8,100: Walker hasn’t put up great numbers, and at $8,100 if he gest you 30 fantasy points it won’t be worth picking him up.
- Pascal Siakam (TOR) $7,800: Siakam is coming off a game where he put up only 17 fantasy points, he likely won’t hit that low again but at $7,800 why take the chance.
3 Studs Worth Their Salary
- Nikola Jokic (DEN) $9,900: Jokic has been fantastic over his last two games and it should continue as the Clippers have nobody to stop him.
- Jayson Tatum (BOS) $9,300: Tatum has been destroying the Raptors and you should expect another monster game from him.
- Jaylen Brown (BOS) $7,600: Brown is another Celtic who continues to impress against the Celtics you should definitely have him in your lineup.
Beyond our daily fantasy basketball content, be sure to check out our Daily Fantasy Basketball Tools. From our Lineup Optimizer – which allows you to build winning DFS lineups in seconds for Cash and GPP contests – to our DFS Cheat Sheets – that helps you get a quick read on the day’s players – we’ve got you covered this fantasy basketball season.