NBA DraftKings & FanDuel DFS Primer: Tuesday (12/20) PREMIUM
This is going to be a strange week of scheduling. We had a ton of games on Monday, and all but eight teams will be in action on Wednesday. That’s leaving us with a small card here, with only five games in total. We have some good matchups and attractive DFS options, so let’s look at the schedule and odds!
View the best player prop bets for tonight’s slate with our NBA Prop Bet Cheat Sheet >>
Schedule and Odds
- UTA at DET (UTA -3.5) O/U: 233.5
- CHI at MIA (MIA -5.5) O/U: 224.5
- GSW at NYK (NYK -4.5) O/U: 222.5
- WAS at PHX (PHX -7.5) O/U: 225.5
- MEM at DEN (MEM -1) O/U: 232.5
Check out our consensus game odds as well as the odds from each sportsbook at BettingPros >>
- Collin Sexton (hamstring) OUT
- Cade Cunningham (shin) OUT
- Kelly Olynyk (ankle) Questionable
- Lonzo Ball (knee) OUT
- Kyle Lowry (knee) Questionable
- Stephen Curry (shoulder) OUT
- Andrew Wiggins (adductor) Questionable
- Deandre Ayton (ankle) Questionable
- Cameron Johnson (knee) UT
- Cameron Payne (foot) OUT
- Desmond Bane (toe) OUT
- Michael Porter Jr.(heel) OUT
- Jamal Murray (knee) Questionable
- Devin Booker (groin) Questionable
Devin Booker (SG – PHX): $9,500 DraftKings, $10,400 FanDuel
Booker was rested on Monday night, and we have to assume it was to have him ready for this game. There’s also a chance Deandre Ayton and Chris Paul will sit here in the second half of a back-to-back set, and that’d be even more beneficial for Book. The sharpshooter’s scope has been fine recently, scoring 75 DraftKings points in his most recent outing. All of that makes him tough to fade against a 21st-ranked Washington defense.
Access the full article plus our best features and tools.
Go Premium for as low as $3.99/mo!
- All Premium Content
- Access for NFL/MLB/NBA
- Draft Tools (Draft Wizard)
- Premium Mobile App Features
- In-Season Tools (My Playbook)
- ...and more!