NBA DraftKings & FanDuel DFS Primer: Wednesday (2/1) PREMIUM
This was an interesting slate from a pricing perspective. It feels like the sites always have a ton of discrepancies, but I’ve never seen the pricing so close. We always include players who are $1,000 or more apart in the advantageous pricing section, but there were only five of those guys on a nine-game slate. We usually have at least double that, and it’s hard to understand why that’s the case. There’s nothing to make of it, but it’s just an intriguing observation and something worth monitoring.
View the best player prop bets for tonight’s slate with our NBA Prop Bet Cheat Sheet >>
Today’s NBA DFS Lineup Advice
Schedule & Odds
- WAS at DET (WAS -5.5) O/U: 236.5
- ORL at PHI (PHI -9) O/U: 231
- POR at MEM (MEM -5.5) O/U: 229.5
- BKN at BOS (BOS -8) O/U: 226
- OKC at HOU (OKC -5.5) O/U: 231.5
- GSW at MIN (GSW -2.5) O/U: 239.5
- SAC at SAS (SAC -7.5) O/U: 244
- TOR at UTA (UTA -3) O/U: 230.5
- ATL at PHX (PHX -1.5) O/U: 228
Check out our consensus game odds as well as the odds from each sportsbook at BettingPros >>
Access the full article plus our best features and tools.
Go Premium for as low as $3.99/mo!
- All Premium Content
- Access for NFL/MLB/NBA
- Draft Tools (Draft Wizard)
- Premium Mobile App Features
- In-Season Tools (My Playbook)
- ...and more!
DFS, DFS, DraftKings, FanDuel, Featured, Featured Link, NBA