NBA DraftKings & FanDuel DFS Primer: Monday (1/9) PREMIUM
I’m so excited about this week! The scheduling in the NBA can be mind-boggling at times, but this is the best we’ve ever seen from a scheduling perspective. Every day has between six and nine games, which is the perfect amount for DFS. I always talk about how much I hate the monster slates with 12 and 13 games because it’s simply too many players to look at. The smaller slates are frustrating because of the lack of diversification, but all of the slates this week are perfect. With that in mind, let’s kick things off with this Monday card!
View the best player prop bets for tonight’s slate with our NBA Prop Bet Cheat Sheet >>
Schedule and Odds
- NOP at WAS (WAS -1.5) O/U: 228
- CHI at BOS (BOS -8) O/U: 237
- MIL at NYK (MIL -2.5) O/U: 222.5
- SAS at MEM (MEM -11) O/U: NA
- LAL at DEN (DEN -8.5) O/U: 240
- ORL at SAC (SAC -6) O/U: 239
Check out our consensus game odds as well as the odds from each sportsbook at BettingPros >>
- Brandon Ingram (toe) Questionable
- Zion Williamson (hamstring) OUT
- Larry Nance Jr.(shoulder) Questionable
- Bradley Beal (hamstring) OUT
- Lonzo Ball (knee) OUT
- Marcus Smart (knee) Questionable
- Khris Middleton (knee) OUT
- RJ Barrett (finger) OUT
- Keldon Johnson (hamstring) Quesionable
- Devin Vassell (knee) OUT
- Ja Morant (thigh) Questionable
- Steven Adams (illness) Questionable
- Anthony Davis (foot) OUT
- Austin Reaves (hamstring) OUT
- Lonnie Walker (knee) OUT
- Bol Bol (protocols) Questionable
- Malik Monk (leg) Questionable
Giannis Antetokounmpo (PF/C – MIL): $12,000 DraftKings, $11,800 FanDuel
Most people assume Nikola Jokic or Luka Doncic will win MVP but don’t forget about Giannis. The Greek Freak has scored at least 40 DraftKings points in all but two games this season, generating a 58-point average. A stud like this will be more motivated in a place like Madison Square Garden, with Antetokounmpo scoring at least 64 fantasy points in three straight games against the Knicks.
Access the full article plus our best features and tools.
Go Premium for as low as $3.99/mo!
- All Premium Content
- Access for NFL/MLB/NBA
- Draft Tools (Draft Wizard)
- Premium Mobile App Features
- In-Season Tools (My Playbook)
- ...and more!